Monday, March 5, 2012

Super Mario Bros Trombone Trio

Super Mario Bros Trombone Trio Tube. Duration : 1.68 Mins.


www.4shared.com ALL of my sheet music arrangements are available there. Don't bug me about emailing to you; I hosted it for a reason. =P You will need any Finale Program ver. 2008 or later for the .MUS files. Otherwise, download the .MID files. Now, onto the video. 1) Not too difficult of a piece; only trouble part could be the high B Flat in the 1st Trombone part. I provided it an octave down as well for reference or as a substitute. Depends on if the player can reach that high. 2) Kind of boring compared to a jazzier version also hosted on YouTube, but I think this follows more of the original feel of the game. Beyond that, there's not much more to the song. I know it's been done many times, but I still needed to make a new video anyways. =P Remember, if you decide to play it, all that I ask is that you record it and host it on YouTube for all to see. =) ARRANGED IN FINALE PRINTMUSIC 2008. THE SUPER MARIO BROS. THEME IS PROPERTY OF NINTENDO, AND IS IN NO WAY MY OWN.

Keywords: Super, Mario, Bros, Brothers, Sheet, Music, Trombone, Trio, Arrangement

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com