Friday, February 24, 2012

Axel F (Beverly Hills Cop Theme) on Piano (with Sheet Music)

Axel F (Beverly Hills Cop Theme) on Piano (with Sheet Music) Video Clips. Duration : 3.00 Mins.


For Sheet Music + Midi, visit: musime.excalibur-nw.com You can also download my Sheet Music/MIDIs through mediafire: Sheet Music: www.mediafire.com MIDIs: www.mediafire.com _______________________________________________________________ I have stuck to the exact structure of the original theme, and the melody should be pretty much the same as well (a couple of places I think it's slightly different - but it still sounds alright.) The original piece I think is actually in F# minor, whereas my arrangement is only F minor. However, I think it is easier to play in F Minor, rather than F#, and so this is the way I have learnt. How I made this video: - Inputted the piece into Sibelius (Music Notation Software) - Exported the MIDI file - Exported the graphics to make sheet music - Changed the MIDI to an .mp3 - Stuck the .mp3 into Sony Vegas, and edited the sheet music in to make a video. Yes I can play this piece on the piano myself. I just wrote it into Sibelius to make sheet music, and since the computer will play it back perfectly without mistakes, it is a more accurate recording.

Keywords: Axel, Beverly, Hills, Cop, Theme, on, Piano, sheet, music, sheetmusic, notes, full, version, tutorial, how, to, harold, faltermeyer, crazy, frog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com