Saturday, February 4, 2012

Final Fantasy Melodies on Trumpet part 3/4 (Victory Theme)

Final Fantasy Melodies on Trumpet part 3/4 (Victory Theme) Tube. Duration : 0.75 Mins.


So many people are covering Final Fantasy on the piano or guitar, but I decided to cover it on my trumpet. The list I have covered: 1. Suteki Da Ne (Final Fantasy X) 2. Terra's Theme (Final Fantasy VI) 3. Victory Theme (Final Fantasy IV) 4. Your not Alone (Final Fantasy IX) I've written al the music myself so tell me what you think of it. The original music is written by Nobuo Uematsu en is used for the Final Fantasy games. Final Fantasy is a product of Square-Enix (SquareSoft) You can now download the sheet music by following this link. www.fftogether.com

Keywords: Final, Fantasy, Melodies, Trumpet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com